
We finally got enough snow to have the best holiday with our family.

Jim called from his cell phone that he was headed up the lane to the house and this is what instantaniously happened.

I had to go outside to capture the moment. Talk about excited! They couldn't wait to see the cars headlights.

FINALLY they arrived!

What a great reunion! It was a wonderful week with 12 grandchildren and 8 adults in the house. (some stayed longer than a week) Talk about clutter and food everywhere! But that is exactly what we wanted! We long to be together. Family and the Savior is what the whole season is about. We love them all so much. Even the ones we had to separate constantly. :-)!!!!!!!! So worth it. Scroll down to see some of the happenings.
3 comments:
Marty, I bet it was so fantastic to have almost ALL of your family at your new home for Christmas! It looks amazing. I can't wait to come see it. Really, I've got to talk to Chris and plan a trip up there.
The sledding, the fireplace, the stockings, it all looks like such a dream. Your dream :)
I hope you got everything you wanted from Santa, and that the next year will be a great one for you!!
LOVE you!!!! Brighton
THE perfect place to spend the holidays. I love the huge Christmas tree! Super fun. Being together is the best part of Christmas.
I send our love up to all those partying Dillons. I am glad your Holidays were a success!!!
What an awesome Christmas with your kids there - and a fairyland of snow and love! We love you guys so much! Our sunshine and cactus just doesn't compare! Jacque
Post a Comment