Wednesday, January 30, 2008





Ok, so I know it's been a month since I posted pictures. I thought I should let everyone see just how much snow we have been getting. With a metal roof, it just slides off onto the side of the house. The grandkids pull tubes up the hill and slide down and across the driveway. Where the kids are is covering the kitchen windows. The window up above them is actually the bedroom window on the second story. So......we just take advantage of it and have fun.

I promise I will get over to the house and get more pictures to post. Clyde has worked hard getting logs up inside in the great room and the fireplace is set. We start rocking the fireplace probably next week and the sheet rocking starts, also. Pretty much all of the insulation is in. Now the slower projects start. But I will get some pictures going again. In the meantime, enjoy what I have posted today. :-) Love to you all!

No comments: