Just thought our Arizona friends would enjoy this. This is a yard stick by our front door. I keep pulling it out of the snow and putting it on top again after we get a lot of snow. Right now it is buried. I can see the top of the snowman's hat. Time to dig it out! If you click on the picture you can read it a little better.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Just thought our Arizona friends would enjoy this. This is a yard stick by our front door. I keep pulling it out of the snow and putting it on top again after we get a lot of snow. Right now it is buried. I can see the top of the snowman's hat. Time to dig it out! If you click on the picture you can read it a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it's time to come to Arizona!
we went up for the festival on the Thurs. before it started....that snow is nuts...We think it's nuts just here in Boise. I can't believe how much we are getting!
Post a Comment