What a great shot of your family! That's what life is all about....FAMILY!! So glad you got to spend some quality time with all of yours. Especially when they live so far away. LOVE the matching sweat shirts! Just looks like you're on vacation....you know...renting a cabin in the woods :) ha..ha.. Living the dream. Take care, and I hope things are going well for you!!!
We were childhood sweethearts and our parents were best friends since we were in about 2nd grade. We fell in love and got married in 1970 in the Salt Lake Temple. We finally moved to our "dream" and built the log home. Now we can quit taking Log Home Living!! :-)
3 comments:
What a great shot of your family! That's what life is all about....FAMILY!! So glad you got to spend some quality time with all of yours. Especially when they live so far away. LOVE the matching sweat shirts! Just looks like you're on vacation....you know...renting a cabin in the woods :) ha..ha.. Living the dream. Take care, and I hope things are going well for you!!!
I love this picture!
This is my favorite picture of us because of what we did and how we felt for those few days. I love you Mom, Dad, John, Amy, and Dana.
-Jim
Post a Comment