Thought 2: We have a Robin Red Breast outside our house that we think is trying to commit suicide. Seriously! For three weeks now he will sit on the railing outside then fly into the window, back to the railing, fly into the window, back to the railing (shake it off), fly into the window. On and On and On each day. Surely, if he is trying to get to the other side of the house he would figure out that he COULD fly around the house. Oh well. We will keep tabs and get out the pellet gun one of these days.
Thought 3: We have a beautiful (I thought for a minute or two) Woodpecker, also. STUPID birds! We might have to use something other than a pellet gun to scare this bird off. Hmmm.
Thought 4: My mom is getting worse. Well, she's 90 years old, so I guess she should be. She is starting to get a little fiesty. What? No! I asked her who I was the other day and she shot back with "don't confuse me" Oops. She does still make us laugh.
Thought 5: I miss all my family and friends that don't live here and I'm hoping that some of you will take a trip to Idaho someday.
Well, that's all folks. And next time I will remember my camera. LOVE TO YOU ALL!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you lucky lady! You've been with the man of your dreams, and your forever love for MORE than just a short 40 years! Lucky! By the time that happens for me, I'll be hmmm.... like 75 years old....YIKES! :)
I saw Amy's pics of the Spring Picnic. It was fun to see grandma out with you all. Wish she was doing better! Wish I could come and visit! I need to hit the lottery :)
Love you guys!!
Happy late Anniversary! Here's to another 40 years. And I love your random thought #5. If time and $$ weren't an issue we'd come visit in a heartbeat. Can't believe it's been 10 years ago this summer since we all went camping up there. Life has a way of slipping by. It was so good to see the pics of grandma and you all. She still looks so great at 90 as do you all.
Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog! :) It actually makes me feel really good that you are putting my name in at the Temple on Thursday. I like any added blessings. Without the pain meds, it takes a little bit of help from the Man Upstairs! I am excited though....bring it on!
Happy Anniversary too. I love that your card was mixed up. Those are the memories that make a marriage so special!
Hi You Cute Newlyweds! It was fun to hear about the anniversary card - I had a great laugh too! Such a great family from your union and may the years keep rolling on with both of you together! My mom at 83 has just married her 3rd husband - and he looks like President Hinckley - and he is nice like him and funny! May you be blessed as you care for your mother! I think mine will out-live me! Love from Jacque
Post a Comment