Thursday, April 15, 2010

I stink at blogging! I know that and you know that. So, bear with me as I post just a couple of pictures of the past. Many things have happened and are happening in our lives but it would be impossible to list them or tell them to you without a "couch" session! And...it would take hours. Just know that all is well. We are trying to keep up with our own lives day to day.
When the cencus had to be filled out I was amazed to state the fact that 10 people live in our home! The Jones family lives downstairs in the apartment and mom lives upstairs with us. We LOVE it to be honest. Life isn't easy, but then who really has it easy? I doubt it was meant to be easy. A respite in the difficulties of life occur every so often and always welcomed.
A warm hug to everyone and know we are still alive and kicking. SMILE!

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

It's great to see some stuff about you guys! Keep posting! I don't get to see enough of you :) Or grandma these days. Wish I could come visit. Life is so crazy sometimes. Maybe someday soon I hope!!