
Our mom turned 90 years old on Wed. Nov. 18th! What a milestone. We had a little party for her at Amy's house. I think she had fun. We love having her around us. It's getting pretty difficult for her to get around anymore and remembering where she is staying etc. but her attitude is always good. She is just a naturally happy person. I want to be just like her when I grow up.


Keep scrolling, there are more pictures. Isn't she cute!
2 comments:
We love you Grandma! My mom and dad said they had a great time with you last week. They said you are still spry, carrying on a good conversation. Too bad we all couldn't travel to be with you. Very fun pictures of mom and daughters. We miss you.
I'm so glad you posted pictures. I feel like I'm missing out. I haven't seen her for a long time. I'm used to having her just around the corner, and going over to visit anytime. It's so different now, but good too. Life is always changing. We love grandma so much!!
Happy Birthday Grandma Helen :)
Post a Comment