Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a short note to say celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. We love each other more than ever. We sat on the deck and listened to the birds, watched the squirrels running up and down the trees and watched for our deer to run across the meadow. We had a great steak dinner and danced in the kitchen. LOVED IT! Life seems so stressful at this time but with each other we can get through anything. Life is good!

4 comments:

margo said...

that's beautiful....happy anniversary you two!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I think I said this on your facebook page too, but Newlyweds after 39 years!! I LOVE it! I know Chris and I will be the same. Some people are just meant to be together, and you and Clyde are for sure :)

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Happy Anniversary! Love how you are so IN love...priceless.

~adelle said...

Simple is often the best. Glad you have squirrels to watch and that you have room to dance in the kitchen.