I thought I would throw out a picture of Grandma for her grandkids. This is how comfy she is every day. We watches the game show channel almost all day. Sometimes the cooking channel and sometimes movies. Now I just need to get her up and cooking all that good stuff she learns about. She is such a sweetheart. Everynight she says "thank you and I love you for all you do" to both Diane and I. I want to be just like her when I grow up!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I thought I would throw out a picture of Grandma for her grandkids. This is how comfy she is every day. We watches the game show channel almost all day. Sometimes the cooking channel and sometimes movies. Now I just need to get her up and cooking all that good stuff she learns about. She is such a sweetheart. Everynight she says "thank you and I love you for all you do" to both Diane and I. I want to be just like her when I grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Me too!!!
Love Ya ~ Diane
Grandma is so cute!! I hope she got the pictures and letter I sent her in the mail :) We miss having her down here. I'm used to her coming to our family get togethers, and being around at all the functions, etc.. It's weird that she's so far away. I guess that's what you guys have had all this time. A grandma that was far away.
Tell her, that the Jorgensen's LOVE her so much! It's fun to see her.
Grandma looks cozy and happy. What a great way to spend the day! Thanks for doing such a fab job. :) I am sure you are getting pretty good at guessing how much things cost, and solving crossword puzzles, and getting to know a lot of newly-weds. :) Gotta love game shows! "Big money, Big money, No Whammies, no whammies...."
Post a Comment