Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Helping Amy

We got to spend the night at Amy and Joe's house so she could have surgery in Boise. All is well. Just thought I'd show a couple of fun pictures from the day. First of all, Why do boys sit on couches and chairs every which way but the right way? This is one of probably 15 pictures I could have taken of Blake. He really makes me laugh! We made edible playdough and read stories and watched movies. Had a good time and felt good that I could help.


Blake wanted to make a snowman family. This is his family. He named them. Notice "Blake Snowman" is a little tipsy!


2 comments:

The Gidley's said...

I Love the pictures. You are a great mom and Sister!
Hugs ~ Diane

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Mmmmmmmm....edible palydough? I want the recipe. Sounds delicious. Glad all is well.