OK...so what's this I hear? My in-laws are going to get to enjoy your new digs before I do? You are so lucky to have my parents and my in-laws together at your house for 2 days in October (just trying to forewarn you). No, actually, they are so fun. If you can believe it, we all hang out together a lot. Sounds weird, I know. Just let me know if you find out any fun stories about my Doug from Doug Sr. K?
We were childhood sweethearts and our parents were best friends since we were in about 2nd grade. We fell in love and got married in 1970 in the Salt Lake Temple. We finally moved to our "dream" and built the log home. Now we can quit taking Log Home Living!! :-)
3 comments:
Hey ~ Is that a RED bucket on your kitchen island? ;) LOVE you new HOME even if I am a little bit envious. Hugs ~ Diane
Very nice! I'm glad you guys are in and getting comfy! We miss you!
OK...so what's this I hear? My in-laws are going to get to enjoy your new digs before I do? You are so lucky to have my parents and my in-laws together at your house for 2 days in October (just trying to forewarn you). No, actually, they are so fun. If you can believe it, we all hang out together a lot. Sounds weird, I know. Just let me know if you find out any fun stories about my Doug from Doug Sr. K?
Post a Comment