
Just a couple of picture updates on the house. It seems to finally be summer. Anyway, things are greening up around here. We still have a lot to do but slowly it is getting done. We are in the stages of starting the wood floors, completing the tile work, getting the driveway and excavation redone (after all the weather, etc), getting kitchen cabinet doors installed, etc, etc, etc! BUT, it's coming along. It will be wonderful to get in. I need to start packing boxes. Maybe I will have to put Mom to work. :-) Well, at least she can supervise. I need all the surpervision I can get.
4 comments:
we drove by one day but didn't actually come in. we need an invite *hint hint*
Hi You Amazing Builders! We just checked your blog today and saw the progress on your home! You have done a beautiful job! Wish we could be there to smell the pines and help you work! Love Rick and Jacque
where the finished product? how was the sleepover?
I understand you moved in...yipee! C'mon we need some updates with photos! We hope you are enjoying it to the fullest. It will be so fun to visit soon!
Post a Comment