
Well, the holidays have been wonderful. 2007 was a great year for us. Just thought I would tell you what has been happening in a nutshell. Dana and I joined the McCall Community Chorale. What a great experience to sing with a group from the community at the Christmas concert in the little white church in town. I enjoyed learning so much from Dana (as she is experienced and CAN read music). I would laugh as we would be singing and she would just lean over and point to where we were on the sheet music. Oh, what, was I somewhere else?!
These next two pictures are of our long, lost family. Well, really not so lost. John, Mika and children are in Flagstaff, Arizona. We sure miss them. Isn't this a great family picture! We loved it. Their children are Karisa (11 in Jan.), Yutah (9 in Jan.), and Kobe 6.
Jim and Lori live in Grand Junction, Colorado. We sure miss them, too. Their boys are Connor (8), Parker (6), and Everett (3). The best news is they had a little girl on Dec. 22! They are naming her Eleanor Kate. If she's as beautiful as the boys, look out mom and dad!! We sure miss and love our family.
For Christmas Dana's family went to Arizona to be with Russ' family. They are having a great time. We spent the holiday with Amy and family. We had a great time. Their blog has some interesting and humorous pictures of the time we spent together. Sure love them! IF you go to the Napier's blog at www.mccallnapiers.blogspot.com just realize how fitting the parts are that Clyde and I played in the Christmas story! :-) Clyde was the donkey and I was the angel. Now that's funny!!!
1 comment:
Mom...I love you! You crack me up!
Post a Comment